Sunday, September 9, 2007

So... what do you do?

The title: Most of my conversations begin (and end) this way, so it's only fitting that this super-duper fanfare filled blogger-tastic debut come with the line that has served me about as well as my station deserves.

You, dear singular reader, have no way of knowing this, but I am on the wrong side of a deep sense of nervous foreboding. Never before have the planets been so finely aligned to deliver solid proof of my laziness to the world outside. I can only hope that my Zen friend continues to (gently) nag me and keep me honest about adding to this site periodically, if not regularly.

Let's not even talk about the fact that I have very little to say.

Yep... very little good will come of this.

Stay tuned. You know you want to.

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You know what's funny? I have a post sitting in my draft folder also called So what do you do?

http://zen-denizen.blogspot.com/2007/07/dc-go-go.html

Looking forward to reading more from you.